DATE: 02/12/2020 – 2/24/2020
Title: Wraparound Facilitator
Employment Status: Fulltime
Immediate Supervisor: Family and Children First Council Director
Job Responsibilities Summary:
Under the general supervision of Director of Family and Children First Council, the Wraparound Facilitator is responsible for supporting the successful implementation of Wraparounds and Service Coordination. Although it is the intention of FCFC to maintain the position in subsequent years, the position is dependent on securing annual grant funding.
- Plan, develop and implement Wraparounds/Service Coordination.
- Provide training for families, service providers and systems to implement wraparound on a county-wide basis.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of family systems, contemporary youth development and prevention theories, and methods. Ensure activities meet with and integrate grant requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, school policies and general duty of care.
- Develop and adapt Wraparound training materials for both service providers and families in coordination with FCFC.
- Emphasize fidelity to strength based, culturally sensitive assessment and planning process.
- Work with service providers and systems to standardize the Service Coordination/Wraparound process.
- Monitor customer satisfaction with the Wraparound process, the plan, and the services that result from developed plans in conjunction with the evaluation plan.
- Develop public awareness strategies to inform the community about Wraparound processes.
- Be sensitive to parent support issues relative to the Wraparound process and work closely with parent advocates within the county,
- Attend and provide representation at the Service Coordination Management Committee.
- Provide representation at other meetings, including organizational planning sessions related to the work of the Wraparound process.
- Provide assistance to any requests for information or questions pertaining to the Wraparound processes and continue to develop the role as a community liaison with federal/state/county agencies and parent organizations.
- Work with systems and providers to develop services required to meet needs of children and families in the county.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of tracking system(s) for information.
- Provide periodic reports as requested by partner agencies and/or funders.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Family and Children First Council.
- Maintain regular and predictable attendance at work.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years experience, or the equivalent in experience and training in wraparound and service coordination.
- Successful experience working with children and families from a strength-based perspective.
- Extensive knowledge of group dynamics and family centered system of care practices.
- Training in cultural competency and group facilitation as well as experience in strength-based assessments.
- Experience in training small/large groups.
- Knowledge and experience employing conflict resolution and problem-solving strategies.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the services that are available in Huron County.
- Computer literate.
- Reliable transportation, a valid Ohio driver’s license and proof of car insurance.
- Willing to work flexible hours.
E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will be accepted until the positions are filled. All resumes are public records.