REQUEST FOR STATEMENT OF QUALIFICATIONS
The Board of Huron County Commissioners intends to contract for professional architectural and engineering services for the planning, design, and construction management services for the construction of a senior center in Huron County, Ohio. The project will be financed by the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021.
Firms interested in providing architectural and/or engineering services relative to this project must submit their Statement of Qualifications to the attention of Ms. Vickie Ziemba, Administrator/Clerk, 180 Milan Ave., Ste. 7, Norwalk Ohio 44857 no later than 10:00 AM on December 22, 2022.
Statement of Qualifications shall include the following information:
- Firm Name, Location, and Contact Information
- Firm Profile and History
- Education and Experience of Key Personnel
- Experience with Government Projects, especially senior centers
- Staff Availability for this project
- Knowledge of and Familiarity with Huron County Contracting Procedures
- Demonstrated Success Working Within Budgets and Completing Projects On Time
- Demonstrated Ability to Produce Designs Requiring Minimal Change Orders
- Experience with Planning, Design, Energy Conservation, and Sustainability
- Experience with Interior and Exterior Building Components and Systems
- Construction Administration Experience
- Sample Listing of Projects
Responding firms will be evaluated and ranked based on the strength of their experience and qualifications relating to the specific needs of this project. It is anticipated that the Board of Huron County Commissioners will enter into contracts with the most highly qualified firm for this project. The Board of Commissioners reserves the right to reject any and all responses and to waive informalities and irregularities in responses received or to accept any portion of any response or all items proposed if deemed in the best interest of Huron County.
Project Location: City of Norwalk, Huron County, Ohio
Scope of Work: Provide investigative services, design services, assessments, reports, plans, specifications, cost estimates, schedules, and construction administration for facility construction, energy conservation, and sustainment for this project.
The issuance of this public announcement in no way constitutes any commitment by the Board of Huron County Commissioners to award a contract, to pay any cost incurred in preparation of a response to this announcement, or accept other acts on the part of the respondents to procure or contract for services.
The Request for Qualification may also be found on the Huron County Commissioners’ website at: https://www.hccommissioners.com/legal-notices/.
BY ORDER OF: Board of Huron County Commissioners, County of Huron, Ohio
Publish: December 1, 2022
December 8, 2022